For Employment Service Providers

If your agency is already providing employment services to individuals who receive either SSI or Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits, then becoming a Member of ADEN is a wise business investment.

As a member of ADEN, you are part of a national solution to improve the employment rate of individuals with disabilities. Members represent state and local Workforce Investment Boards, community rehabilitation providers and other qualified and interested community partners across the country.

ADEN supports the administrative functions provided to its Members by retaining 20 percent of Ticket payments received, while distributing the remaining 80 percent to its Members. This admin fee covers all associated costs of membership –  there are no upfront costs to join. 

Is our agency a good fit to achieve the results of the Ticket to Work program?

  • Are you interested in expanding your mission to include employment services to a broader audience to individuals with other types of disabilities?
  • Are you looking for a turnkey opportunity in expanding your business, with marketing materials and available tracking tool?
  • Are you able to commit time from one or more staff members providing employment services to ADEN Participants?
  • Are you committed to increasing the Social Security Work Incentive knowledge within your agency in order to provide high quality services to SSA disability beneficiaries?
  • Are you interested in developing an ongoing new revenue stream to support your agency’s mission?
  • Are you revising your agency’s current business model to reflect the changing landscape of employment services?

If you answered Yes to these questions, then take action today and get in touch with us. An ADEN Director will contact you to discuss becoming a Member!   

Get in Touch